Our Services: Some clients opt to have us design an entire home while others choose to do a single room or have a few pieces, such as furnishings or window treatments, custom created. Whether it's for your vacation home on Cape Cod, or your primary residence in the city, when you choose to work with Donna Stearns and I Candy Design you'll be ensured of a personal, stress-free experience and an exquisite end result.
I Candy Design Offers:
- Whole Home Interior Design | New Homes & Renovations: Whether it's today's hectic pace or simply feeling overwhelmed by the limitless options available, you may want to leave your entire home's design to us. After an initial meeting where we'll learn about your preferences and lifestyle, we'll make selections - getting approval with each step along the way - and make sure everything is perfect.
- Single Room Interior Design: If you choose to do a single room - perhaps a reimagined master suite or a recreated living room after the children have grown - we'll attend to the space's every detail while making sure your new room blends seamlessly with your home's existing decor.
- Custom Furniture: Whether it's to fit an awkward space perfectly or because you want your furnishings to be completely original, custom-created pieces can be a smart investment. From shape and size, to fabric and finish, custom furniture is always distinctly you.
- Lighting Design: Without a carefully-considered lighting design, even the best interiors can fall flat. From ceiling fixtures to wall sconces, and table lamps to floor lamps, we'll place exceptional pieces in just the right location to show your spaces in their very best light.
- Window Treatments: Much like with lighting selections, without the right window treatments, your rooms may look a little "off" or incomplete. We work with the very best makers of specialty shades and blinds, and have hundreds of fabric swatches available to help you choose the look and feel of custom-made drapes, valances, curtains and jabots.
- Color Consultations: While the plethora of DIY shows make painting a room look like a breeze, selecting the right colors can be excruciatingly difficult. There are thousands of color choices and dozens of finish choices available today. The right colors will highlight each room's elements as well as create a sense of flow from space to space.